Library Diva

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm I There Yet...Yes...Time to Celebrate

Celebrate Good Times... Come On...
My Learning 2.0 experience was fun but very time consuming. This project has allowed me to enhance my technical skills. I discovered tons of new useful databases and websites. If another discovery program like this is offer in the future, I would probably participate depending on the reward! (Just Kidding) I'm glad I made it to the end...with lots of procrastination..help from my coworkers (Thank You)...It's finally OVER! The websites I liked the most were YouTube, Craigslist and Wikipedia, I plan on using these sites often. Can I have my MP3 player...Please!!!
(3 Cheers for Learning 2.0, Hip-Hip-Hurray)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

You crack me up! Nice pic :)

5:16 PM  
Blogger HeleneB said...

Hip, hip hurray, your MP3 player is on its way!!!!!


Congrats

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home